C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:45:46 -0700
i have not got mine, by the way, but it is always the
moral thing to take less from the people who earn it.
i do not see it as giving it back as much as i see it
as not taking it. sense this latest check is not in
the mail, i do not think i can judge its affect on
this ecconomy.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>