C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:57:04 -0700
sounds bad. the tendons or ligaments are in class 2
strain at least to cause swelling and class 3 is a
tear. if seeing a doc is totally out, get some aleve
or advil generic is naprosyn or ibupropen. the aleve
is a little longer lasting. to get it to prescription
stength take a double does at least. you can take 4
ibupropen an get the strength of the highest script
that has ever been given to me. the aleve i can not
equate to sript stength becouse i have not taken it
much. double does is safe, but, you might could take
more. i just don't know.
   out of the country, where? can you see a doc there?

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>