C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:32:40 -0400
After you play with it, it's not too hard.  If you are used to the screen
for your cable or satelite it won't take too much adjustment.  You can mark
show you like or dislike (it's got little thumbs up, and thumbs down buttons
on the remote).
The down side is that the box does know what you watch.

Beth t the OT