C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 10:15:15 -0700
  i have herad it say that we have about half in jail
or dead. i do not know on what they base a statement
like that. i thought the number of cells of these
people was unknown. if unknown how do you get to know
you have half?
  i do not think it matters if bin laden is dead or
not. if he is dead someone else will take his place.
  lack of money to pull off these capers will be the
most effective action next to taking away their safe
havens.