C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 08:48:12 -0500

-------Original Message-------

From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List

Date: Friday, May 16, 2003 21:47:20

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: I'm ba-a-a-a-a-ck!!!

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 7:44 pm, you wrote:

> What about nephews/nieces? What exactly are you asking, Kathy Jo?

> Kyle was talking about mistakes in dealng with your kids and Bobby and Ken

> were talking about interacting with grandchildren and how different it is

> from raising your own children.

> So...what are you asking?

> Kat

Perhaps it was whether "nephews/nieces" are "special" - like grand children.

Ken had written "yes, grandchildren are a special gift".

Yes, Kathy Jo, I reckon they're just as special, I bet you love your

nephews/nieces.

Cheers

Deri

Yes, Deri, I love my nephews /nieces .  Even the one I haven't seen yet.
She was born last Sunday (Yes, on Mother's Day).  We are going to see her
tomorrow!

Kat, What's your home e-mail Address or have I been using that address (Re:
CP Adults)?

Kathy Jo