C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:36:34 -0400
Hi Kyle,

   Thanks for the explaination. Isn't that a rather high number of
ammunitions rounds for someone to have, and not be in a business? What would
a normal person need with that much - how many bullets does it normal take
to kill something? A whole bunch or just one?  I thought all firearms had to
be licensed? You can have a gun and its not licensed?  I know I must sound
dumb - but I am baffled at the numbers and non regulation. Why are there
more laws regarding cars than guns? Is all this going back to our frontier
days?

                                         Trisha

                            If you have less than 10,000 rounds of a single
type of cartridge, you need