C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:55:32 -0400
Kathy Jo,

You were not safe if you were abused.  I would not go back to a place that
allowed this to happen to you.  No matter what you were wearing, or how you
acted, you do not deserve to be molested.  You have the right to dress
however you want without someone touching you without permission.  It
troubles me that you feel that your naked body is dirty... the human body is
a beautiful, natural thing.  Learn to love yourself!  My best wishes to
you...

~Joy~