BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 07:46:53 -0600
I'm not the sensitive one here Ralph!  And I'm really sorry about your
condition(s).  And I ain't oppressin' no one, neither.  And my singular
ocular pocket serpent has been been appropriately proprietarily
restrained for decades.  And who assigned the task of setting or
explaining the minimum requirements for non oppressor status?  Isn't it
enough that we send you our dues and have no idea what you do with them?

Okay, my vision often is limited to assuring that I am not beaten up.
But if I am beaten up, I cannot and/or will not be of much use to
anyone who needs assistance to not be beaten up.  On the other hand, if
I am beaten up, the easiest thing to do to assure survival is to be
helpful to the beater, (given that I am a self-centered SOB.)
Therefore, it is in the interest of the oppressed, penis or no, that I
not be beaten up, nor be a suitable candidate to be beaten up.  So put
your rubber hose away!

Huh?  Yeah.  And it doesn't matter if the beating comes in words,
fists, guns, bombs, sanctions, intimidation, threats, coersive
contracts, debate, yelling, screaming, crying, or whatever.  When one
resists being forced to submit to the will of another, and receives the
consequences...and they are unpleasant...

Before I take this seriously, I'm gonna send it and get some work done.
  So I don't get beaten.

-jc