BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nicholas Micros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:50:07 -0500

>We appreciate the fine work you do on our behalf. Don't we, boys and girls?
>Whassamatta, they roll up the streets on you?
>
>It's 2:29 and I think I'll take a nap.
>
>Ralph

Ralph:

No problem, its the least I can do for my country.

Your keepin me awake, the fresh mountain air puts you to bed early.

PS Living about 30 minutes from the home base of old Dr. Carl Jung, and my
blessed GREEK grandma being a bonafied dream interpreter, I feel bold enough
to venture a guess that the scurvy contractor who disturbed your good nights
sleep, and gave me the transcontinental time delayed shivers, symbolized non
other than the grim reaper himself. Yes thats right, the blacksuited, no
talking, hall walking sonofab was mortality's twin.