BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:26:13 -0500
Ruth -

I found a recipe for Guy Fawkes Day cake (maybe in The Joy of Cooking).  Mr.
englishman himself had never heard of such a thing.  He chalked it up to the
Americans always finding a reason to bake a cake.  Being as he is very much
in sweets, I asked him what was he complaining about - at least it isn't
doused in cheese.

- Pam