PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 11:34:02 -0400
Fire, from what I have learned thus far, in dreams is ambivalent. It's a
destroyer and a purifier.. represents new beginnings or emotional turmoil.
If the fire is uncontrolled it represents something that the dreamer needs
to take control of such as passion or ambition.  This may or may not have
had anything to do with your flight. in the elements it represents ambition
and will.  This is all I know. I am only a 3rd year psychology student and I
have not yet begun dream analysis however there are some general symbols
that I do know pieces of. I hope someone else can help you and if not  there
is alot information available on and offline about dream symbolism et cetera.