Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:16:25 -0400
7bit
Paula wrote:

> Yes, and don't forget there are naturally occuring (non
> fermented food) sources of the alcohol sugars

Good point.

Also, as I mentioned in my first post about this subject a few days ago,
alcohol (ethanol, as found in booze) is produced constantly in the gut by
friendly microbes. I recall once seeing an estimate of the number of
milliliters of ethanol produced each day in the healthy human gut. It was
not an insignificant amount.

Ethanol is really as natural to us as water, in small amounts of course.

-gts