Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jens Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:55:34 -0700
--- gts <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Paleo foods should be defined as those foods that
> our paleolithic =
> ancestors
> consumed. I thought that was an obvious given. It is
> according to =
> paleodiet
> *theory* that eating paleo foods will allow us best
> to thrive. That is =
> the theory, not the definition.

Totally agreed there, and I think it's fairly obvious.
Perhaps there's some confusion between what is paleo
and what we actually eat. I mean, I drink alcohol
quite frequently, actually, but I'm not under any
illusion that it's really paleo, at least not in the
quantities in which I consume it. :-) To sin is human,
though. :0

Clearly, none of us can really follow an exact
paleolithic diet. We all have to make compromises
because we can't get exactly what our ancestors ate,
and also because we have our own foibles and sometimes
give in to hedonism, I suppose. But I guess the point
really is getting as close as we can given
constraints.