Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:34:42 -0500
>Funny indeed because when I did a search today it also popped up that
>their intestines were longer as a sort of propaganda.  The person who
>told me the other way around is a Japanese dr of medicine who used to
>live in the Netherlands. I took his word for granted as he was a
>professional and from the country, but perhaps too hastily..

A famous heart surgeon, a dr of medicine, a professional, recently told one
of my friends, at a birthday party that she needs protein and should eat
egg whites and that she should discard egg yolks because of cholesterol. He
wasn't drunk. There's nothing wrong with her as far as I know. She's almost
paleo thanks to me, but likes kefir made out of raw milk and sometimes some
leavened homemade rye bread.
She don't know anything about biochemistry so
I had to calm her down.

Fredrik