Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:43:40 -0700
>I didn't know if anyone had any kind of shake recipe they had used?

Like everything, it's open to debate but I do coconut milk and really like
it.  No real recipe for a shake - some coco milk, a raw egg or two and
stevia for sweetness in the blender is the foundation for just about
anything.  Just this and some vanilla is good enough for me.  If you MUST
have fruit, stick with berries; they're the lowest-carb fruit out there.
Nut butters are good, too.  Put it in a pretty, tall glass and enjoy!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO