Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:05:23 -0500
From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Kim Kline" <[log in to unmask]>
 > Do any of you ever have to have something sweet and if
 > so what would you eat to stay with the paleo way of eating?

Kim, when I gave up sugar entirely (with the exception of fruit) the
cravings went away.  I have not had any form of sugar, other than fruit, for
a long time now and do not miss it.

If you want something sweet, a little fresh, frozen or dried fruit will do
the trick.  Certain fruits are know to be good cancer fighters; I keep
blackberries in the freezer.  To avoid the huge insulin surge, I eat some
protein with or right before the fruit.

Hope this helps,
Kath