Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:05:15 -0700
From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
 >As for my dinner tonight, I'm about to enjoy some sliced pork loin >sauteed
 >in coconut oil...

Mmmmmmm, sound goods - I'll give you a dollar if you invite Dean Ornish!
And heavens no, I didn't even THINK you were advocating his plan.  I think
people do great on his plan to start; just about ANYTHING'S better than
standard American junk food.  I think even I'D feel good for two or three
days.  Then all hell would break loose.

On a slightly related note, Denver Public Schools' Superintendent would like
to get those &%$# Pepsi machines out or leave them in but only with water.
Good for him!  But given the six million dollar contract, how much you wanna
bet they'll stay?

Dori Zook
Denver, CO