Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:11:32 EST
In a message dated 1/16/03 10:13:55 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

> he could say, truthfully, " as a violinist i believe paleo man ate lean
> meat."   Many amateurs have made valuable contributions in many fields. but
> people would be forwarned this was an amateur's opinion [violinist,
> physiologist etc], and scrutinise his logic and consistency more carefully.

I don't why Cordain has to do the actual anthopological work himself - I
would think that he could read and study the work of others who have studied
in the field -- and base his work on the fact finding of their work. The
papers of I've read of his are quite scholarly and appear to be well
referenced. Perhaps ...   like so many other scientists, he probably has a
built in point of view and tends to cherry pick his resources.

Namaste, Liz