C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:25:17 -0500
the fused joint is fine. the rest of me is still falling apart. tendonitis
all over and disk problems in the neck part of my spine.
the doc is now saying not long term sick leave, wants me permanantly off the
job. looks like a early retirement. only question is with how much income.
been with the government going on 30 years