C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:46:17 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/02 11:30:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> constitution what is not there and
> never was there then we would have seen the wisdom of the founders. But,
> with the right to secede from the union, that was reserved by some of the
> states in their ratification documents  taken away by force, there was and
> is not today any deterant from activist judges reading into law what would
> never pass in the legislative branch. Most of the founders envisioned the
> states running the national government and not vice versa.

and with the right to secession, those southern states would have kept the
Jim crow laws intact. (these are the many laws that kept people of color "in
their places" before the 1960s protests)

Mag. Who has been doing research for my PCA regarding Jim crow, and seeing
the PBS TV series on Jim crow.

If you use Ebay to shop online, you can shop Ebay from my website!
www.itilink.com/traine.iti