C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:26:26 -0400
Stupid people drive cars every where I go and most accidents with cars are
caused by stupidity, ie: failing to slow down on wet pavement, following too
close, ect. Can we just get stupid people out of cars? We'd certainly save
lives and health, and property damage. Can we pass enough saft regulations?