From:
Meredith Hight <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meredith Hight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:02:18 -0800

Hello list!

I am writing to see if any of you have tips for Cabo
San Lucas, Mexico.

I am nervous to be going to Mexico, where tummy
trouble is common even for non-celiac visitors, but I
have high hopes. I will also be bringing lots of my
food with me, and hopefully, we will have a place with
a kitchenette....We will be there for only 3 full
days, from Wed - Sun. (I wont count on a GF airplane
meal)

Does anyone have pointers for me? The Lonely Planet
book looks very discouraging.....they talk about all
the things to be careful of, from juices and cheeses
that arent pasteurized to meat that is not thoroughly
clean and cooked. YIKES!

I think I will do a lot of rice and beans...=)

Thank you