From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:41:40 EST

Several people were confused about my message.  Should have been more
explicit.  I originally called about Idaho Spuds dried potato flakes.
Apparently these companies, i.e. Pillsbury, make products under other brand
names.  The answer they gave me should apply to all products produced by
their companies.  Like many products you have to check the small print on the
package to find the actual "company, distributor or manufacturer" name.
Sorry for the confusion.  Olivia in VA