From:
Herman Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herman Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:30:33 -0600

I live within an hour of any "support" group.  These groups are large and they offer wonderful well planned events quarterly.  I think this is great.  But I am also looking for a group of people who live close enough for playgroups for the kids and to borrow a cup of flour from a neighbor type thing.  When I posted that I was starting a support group in Woodlawn TN, my response was that there were already groups an hour from me.  That is too far for regular communication  and get togethers, even though they are a great resource.  If anyone lives near the upper TN border and is interested let me know. Kristine