From:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:10:42 -0500

Hi everyone,

My 11 yr old celiac daughter is going to Great ADventure (theme park)with
her school in May. This is an 11 hour day, the school said they can bring
one bag lunch. This i can modify and hopefully figure out a way to send
her some more snacks. My question is, first, has anyone been to Great
ADventure and knows of what kind of food they sell around the park.
Second, do you think if i called i could find someone willing to tell
me the different vendors and kinds of food they sell. I have a feeling
she will just eat allowable chips and junk all day, she is singing
in a contest, i will not be there so i can not hold food for her.
I also do not want to make her lug around a big backpack with lots of
food in it..i geuss i am just throwing this out there for any other parents
or adults for that matter, who have been on these extended day trips and
see what has worked for you.
As always, thank you for the helpful tips i am sure i will get.
Betsy