From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:56:00 EST

1. For those of you who want questions answered about specific items on the
menu that are not on the list, contact Cracker Barrel directly. I'm not going
to ask them about each and every item on the menu. I not only assume that if
it's not on the list, it's not gluten-free, but I've written back to them for
details about some of the stuff on the list.
2. For those of you who contacted them and were told previously that they
will not guarantee gluten-free status for anything....I have no answer for
you. I suspect there isn't a restaurant on earth that could guarantee that.
3. For those of you who asked me if I contacted them myself.....that's how I
got the list, and all I did was copy and paste it into an email.
Sorry I can't be of more help, but the responses I'm getting, well,I can't
even explain some of them. Bottom line. Email Cracker Barrel through their
website with your own questions. I've never even been inside one, so I'm no
authority. I was just sharing. I'm heading down south soon and am just
exploring my meal options.
Lin