Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:03:55 -0800

I am thinking about trying to bake some bread using rice protein mixed
with rice milk
instead of milk. Has any one tried this? Also I am going to try having
my bread machine
do the first mixing, and then let it rise on its own because my machine
is not programmable
and it doesn't let it rise long enough and then punches it down again
and it comes out
too heavy and dense and it doesn't seem all the way done. Then I want to
bake it in the
bread machine pan but in the oven so I don't have to transfer it. Has
any one ever done any
of these things? Some day I will get a new bread machine.    Trisha