Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barbara C Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:05:15 -0600

The Taste section of the Star Tribune features a consumer news article about celiac disease today.  http://www.startribune.com/stories/438/3756600.html

It's a nice article; not too extensive, but they did list books and internet sites.  This is the 2nd article within a few weeks that the Star Tribune has run about Celiac disease!
I wrote to the paper right away, thanking them for the article, and suggested that they consider a weekly column that focuses on restricted diets.  I also asked if they would consider publishing an article in their May 15th Taste to coincide with the 2nd International Walk for Celiac Awareness that will take place in Minneapolis on May 17.

We'll see what happens...

Barbara
MN