EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:23:50 -0500
7bit
From:
Ann Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

Um, I thiiink that's the whole theory behind DAISY books.  With DAISY
books, you can do all the things you mention, skimming, changing
speed, finding pages and chapters easily, etc.

I'm looking forward to them because I want to be able to find my place
in an audio book.  I tend to fall asleep sometimes and lose my place!

Ann P.

--
                        Ann K. Parsons
email:  [log in to unmask]                   ICQ Number:  33006854