Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:06:51 -0700
7bit
From:
Gillian Donald <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Everybody,

After a recent visit to the optometrist I discovered that my ability to
focus during reading has decreased and I need to obtain some reading
glasses. This would seem normal if I was about 10 years older, but I'm
31 and was wondering if any members of the list have experienced early
onset of farsightedness.
The optometrist suggested it was likely due to medication - but I have
not been on any of the medication he asked about.
Anyhow, I was just curious to know if it was something that others on
the GF diet have experienced.
Thank you,
Gillian