From:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:48:23 -0800

Hello all,

My sister is just beginning the process of testing for Celiac (our niece, my children and I are all Celiac).  Her doc did some preliminary testing for bone density, thyroid, etc. just to see how things are.  All seemed fine except that her numbers for adrenaline production are very low (80 on a low of 50 - that of an 80 yo.d, 400 high and normal).  She's wondering if there is any connection there...she has no overt symptoms of Celiac except she is extremely thin, infertile, history of gynecological trouble.

I'm wondering if there are any scientific articles which I can refer to or anyone who has experienced this.  Thanks for your help.

Kate, Salmon, ID