From:
Tina Walia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Walia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:13:52 -0800

British Grocery Store with Gluten Free Food Items

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you the information about a British Food Store in
California (San Francisco Bay Area) that carries some GF food items.  I have
found various Heinz ready to eat soups and baked beans that are marked GF on
the can itself.

I have spoken to the store personnel and they are willing to consider stocking
other GF items we may want from UK (I am thinking maybe Glutano products or
anything else that they can buy in UK).  This depends on the demand.  They get
stock every three months and it is a wonderful feeling to be able to drive up
to a store in town and buy what I need.  They do send mail orders.

They have three locations:
Headquarters:
British Food Centres Ltd.
Kirkwood Plaza
1800 W. Campbell Ave., Campbell, CA 95008
Ph: (408) 374-7770

2nd location:
British Food Centre (Annex)
1652 El Camino Real, San Carlos, CA 94070
Ph: (650) 595-0630

3rd location:
British Food Centre (South)
138 South Solana Hills Dr., Solana Beach, CA 92075
Ph: (858) 755-6161

The website www.buybritish.net is expected to be operational in early 2003.

Disclaimer:  I am in no way personally or financially associated with this
store.