Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 20:34:27 -0600

Happy New Year!
Ya know I am really happy there is good info out there for us folks and
appreciate all the ground work others do to make our life easier. Oh so
much.. thank you.   and I know they need to be paid for the time spent
for the research.  I just have a pocket problem when there is a $20.00
fee here and $40.00 there and $35.00 here and another $30.00 there ..you
need to be in this group or that group.  I joined one group and that I
would hope is enough .  and please do not yell at me .. I am not a rich
person and bought foods in bulk .. before .. .. then I went CD.  I went
mind crazy with the prices I now had to pay just for flours and pasta!!
.. which we all know we can't do with out and some of them are really
good!!! But the price! Shew!  I just had to steam to others that I hope
understand.. I just read an email with good info then read the price,
my family jumped when I repeated what it said aloud. So thanks and sorry
and I feel better ( doesn't change anything ) anyone else out there in a
price crunch??
kaTy