From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:50:43 +1100

Hi everyone
Firstly has been a while since I posted however I do read the posts and I get a bundle of information from them thanks.

Recently Liz Bockman posted a post regarding B12 injections, but there was a comment about her suffering hot flushes and exhaustion, now I am wondering how many others suffer this, I know exhaustion can be related to CD but I had never related hot flushes.  Recently I went off Hormone replacement therapy after 10+ years. I am only 51 but was put on it after a hysterectomy. I have been experiencing hot flushes, again, most nights.  Also exhaustion, to the state where I have absolutely no energy and it is an effort to put one step in front of the other some days.

Are there any of you out there who can shed some light on this? Is this related to CD( and for those who will e-mail me and say I blame everything on CD  don't growl at me I don't blame everything on CD)?
And I would like to discuss this with my doctor so please can you arm me with the necessary information so I am informed and can discuss this with her.

Thanks in advance and will summarize if needed.

Christina