Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:56:39 -0500

Wow, I received over 100 email regarding my post about a common-sense
approach to living with celiac disease.  Can you believe that out of
those 100+ posts, there was only one major flame job!!!  Two were in
"moderate" agreement........and ALL OF THE REST were positive!

Seems there is a large group of people out there who read this forum,
but do not post regularly, and are quite disturbed at the amount of
misinformation given.  Most were quite aware that if a company says they
"cannot guarantee" their product to be gluten-free, they were simply
avoiding lawsuits, and most people still use those products with no
problems.  Most were also aware that if someone declares a product
"must" contain gluten since they felt ill or had loose
stools..........that gluten was probably not the culprit.

I was beyond thrilled with the responses I received and happy to know
most celiacs are not overly paranoid.......they take the info. in these
posts with a grain of salt.........and are living happy, healthy,
gluten-free lives!

-Kat