Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 00:49:22 -0500

* * * NEW ORLEANS GLUTEN-FREE GOURMET MINI GETAWAY II

WE NEED YOUR RESERVATION BY OCTOBER 9TH TO MAKE A "GO" OF THIS TRIP ! !
What a great early Holiday Gift to yourself or that special someone!
Gluten-free dinners at three of the finest restaurants in the Big Easy -
EMERIL'S NOLA'S, DOMINIQUES and the world famous BRENNAN'S.

Staying at the Maison Dupuy Hotel we'll eat a full GF breakfast each morning.
We'll take a custom designed tour of the Crescent City - participate in an
informative and entertaining Creole GF cooking class at the "New Orleans
School Of Cooking" - then eat the GF goodies for lunch. All this and more
at a cost of only $620/person dbl occ.

* * * MEXICAN GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY CRUISE 2003 * * *

From San Diego, CA we head for the Mexican Sea of Cortez. Mariachi music
in&nbsp; Loreto and the Sierra fel la Giganta, snorkeling with baby sea lions
in La Paz, taking in the thundering beauty of Los Arcos de Cabo, or strolling
and shopping the palm-fringed waterfronts. One of the days as sea, we'll
offer a "Going Out To Eat &amp; Traveling Gluten-free Workshop".<

And, of course, THE FOOD. This is our 4th Holland America cruise and it just
keeps getting better and better. Cabin prices begin at less than a $1000/person
double occupancy.

* EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (Reserve by NOVEMBER 15, 2002)*

The Orient - Accompanied by World Renowned Oriental travel expert - Mike
Kong, of Lotus Tours, and, of course, Bob &amp; Ruth Levy.&nbsp; FIRST CLASS -
from Mt. Fuji - to the Great Wall - the Forbidden City - Panda Zoo - Terra
Cotta Warriors - A four day cruise up the Yangtze River - Victoria's Peak
- Aberdeen Floating Village - and much, much more. And, of course, the food.

Includes ALL 4-5 star hotels, meals, tips, tours, entertainment, visas,
transfers
and transportation.

* * * R.O.C.K. Western Caribbean FAMILY Cruise * * *

Departing from Ft. Lauderdale, FL our ports of call will be Key West, FL:
Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. Special
programs of interest to both parents and children will be offered.

And, of course, as on all Bob &amp; Ruth's Gluten-free Getaways, detailed
attention is payed to the safety and quality of food served to our Celiac
guests in particular.

A great opportunity for the whole family to take a vacation without agonizing
over every meal.

* ALASKA GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY CRUISE II - September, 2003 *

* AFRICAN SAFARI Gluten-free - No Guns, Just Cameras *

Where would you like to go on a Gluten-free Getaway or Mini Getaway ? Let
us know places and/or specific resorts.

 * * * GOING OUT TO EAT AND TRAVELING GLUTEN-FREE WORKSHOPS * * *

As you can see we're working on an exciting array of trips and other events.
If you'd like to receive our informative quarterly newsletter (including
National Chain Restaurant Highlights - Our current newsletter highlights
Fuddrucker's). Have a suggested chain you'd like to see highlighted. Let
us know ! !

Send your check for $40 annual membership to:

Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Dining Travel Club
22 Breton Hill Rd. Ste. 1B,
Baltiimore, MD 21208