Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:03:00 -0500

This is a kosher ice cream company so distribution is limited however
their products are EXCELLENT and they make alot of dairy free products
plus a Kosher for Passover ice cream cake that is gluten free. All their
Kosher for Passover products are gluten free (they are non-gebruckts
which means they are made without any matzah products which is the only
source of gluten in Kosher for Passover products). Their products are
expensive but the quality is excellent.

They have a list of gf products on their website (this list does not
include the Passover Products and they are still researching more
products so it will be updated as they get more information). Go to the
website and click on the graphics that say "Special Diet" and then click
on "Gluten Free". They show each product and tell you if it is fat free,
sugar free, or non-dairy.

website:
http://www.koshericecream.com

I contacted them via email and they responded immediately. I know I have
been asking them about their products for the last 1 1/2 years and with
others asking the same questions they are now responding by doing the
necessary research.

Betsey Carus
Baltimore, MD