Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:35:34 -0800

Here is my plea from Breyer's to tell me whether or not it is GF.  Just got the same old line.Dear Breyer's I have a condition called celiac disease thatdamages my system if I ingest the gluten from wheat, rye or barley.  I havebeen a fan of your ice cream for many years, and purchase it in massquantities, it seems, for my family.  One email from you was posted on oursupport group listing service that said you consider your vanilla ice cream tobe gluten free.  Does that include the Lactose Free vanilla ice cream?  thiswould be good to know since our condition makes us lactose intolerant becausewe are often unable to produse the lactase required to digest lactose.  We area fast growing market, and we are hungry!

The only products that we claim are gluten-free are the following:Breyers "All Natural" Ice Creams:  Vanilla, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Coffee,French Vanilla, Mint Chocolate Chip, Peach, Rocky Road, Strawberry,  VanillaFudge Twirl, Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry, Take Two Vanilla/Chocolate, FrozenYogurt Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry, Frozen Yogurt Chocolate, Light Vanilla,Light Mint Chocolate Chip, and Lactose Free Vanilla.Other Breyers Ice Creams:  Chocolate Rainbow, No Sugar Added Vanilla, No SugarAdded Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry