VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 07:35:33 -0800
Joy, you might try taking it to the shop and having a technician look at it.
Even when I could see I only wanted to drive the car,I didn't want to have
to fix it.  Now that I can't see, the computer has become an important part
of my life, but still I only want to drive it.  Rebuilding it will have to
be left to those with enough patience to do so without pulling their hair
out.

I wish you all the luck in the world in getting your machine up and running,
but I don't wish for you the level of stress it seems to be causing you.

Thx, Albert