From:
Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:32:58 EST
Tasted good, no complaints, but I am trying to eat free range meat, and the
only place I can find it is through out of town purchasing-no local markets
carry it where I live (Long Island, NY) And all of the fish in supermarkets
is Farmed! The funny thing is, is that they seem to be proud of the fact that
it is farmed, the announce it with pride, like it is something good.  Guess
most people are not aware of the difference.

Alex