From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:35:38 -0500
On Tuesday 14 January 2003 2:42 pm, you wrote:
> In a message dated 1/14/03 8:09:56 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:
> > Coconut oil has been tested, and found to be "pro-arrhythmic".
>
> Do you have a reference for this? I have read a lot about coconut oil and
> I've never heard this one. Coconut oil does raise one's metabolism; it
> stimulates the thyroid, but   unless one already has heart rhythm problems,
> it shouldn't cause arrythmias.
>
> Namaste, Liz

Regret that I didn't record the url, but I already have that kind of heart
problem, so proved it personally.
I agree it should be harmless to those without the problem, but extensive
investigation by many people cannot find a cause for heart arrhythmia.
Favoured suspect is unbalanced ratio of calcium/sodium to
magnesium/potassium, what causes that is not so far known.

William