NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MaryBeth Noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:58:26 -0400
Yes, the ingredient statement on their label lists casien.... stinks doesn't
it!!  BTW... been seeing alot of posts on the Amy's cheese free pizza.. I
forgot to note that Tofutti makes a dairy free pizza using their tofutti
cheese (NO CASIEN) tastes pretty good... its called Pizza Pizzazz.. my boys
love it.. when I tasted it it tasted like the Frozen Elio's boxed pizza I've
eaten since I was a kid....  Chef Boy R D also makes Mini pasta shells and
meatballs which are also good.... along with the Kids Kitchen beefy mac ...
they make a quick Kids's dinner when I have a class just add some fruit and
salad.

Beth