From:
chuck lunkley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:31:20 -0800
Dear Walt,

     It is intuitively obvious that we are not supposed to send mail to the
list.  However, a note of clarification for sake of micro sensitivity,
After exauhsting all efforts to get listserv to respond to my command, I
sent a totally unobnoxious message to see if by some chance listserve had
responded withojut my knowledge.  Considering that it is always easier to
assume than determine, I followed your suggested and well known process and
I still cannot unscribe.  I encountered this problem previously when
subscribing and finally had to get my iso to route the command for me.
There seems to be some glitch in software recognition between lanset and
listserv.
Thanks, Chuck, ki6hk