AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hedi Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:44:47 -0600
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

This is a quick e-mail to let everyone know that today is my last day as
the Coordinator of the Study Circles on Race Program. Starting on
January 5th, 2004 I will be working in the City of Madison Affirmative
Action Department.

I believe that my e-mail address will stay the same, but because of the
transition there may be a chance that I won't get e-mails if you send
them between today and Monday.

The new vendor (who is patiently awaiting council approval) is
Benevides Enterprises, Inc. Which is operated by Gladys Benevides, who
many should know in the community for her years of work in the area of
diversity. Good luck to Gladys in the coming months!

If anyone is wondering what I'll be doing for News Years Eve, because
they wanted to buy me a celebratory drink.....I'll be at the Fundraiser
for T.J. Moores stageplay "So Emotional.", which is being held at the
Best Western Inn Towner starting at 8:30. Hope to see you there! (see
below for more info!)

Take Care,
Hedi Rudd
Study Circles Program Coordinator

***********************

The New Years Express Bash, which will be held at the Best Western Inn
Towner-University Ave, Madison New Years Eve starting at 8:30p.m.

Entertainment will include: an Old School Classic Jam and Steppers
Contest with a Cash prize, a Black All-Star Comedy show featuring Five
time Apollo winner and BET regular Marlin Hill, Live Jazz music and a
Poetry Slam. There will be door prizes such as CA$H, Music, Gift
Certificates, ect. Tickets are $25 for singles $35 for couples-(couples
any two people) You can get tickets at the door or at Stlyes -n-Grace or
Sheer Elegance Hair Designs.

Please continue to support with this fund raiser. We will be able to
build a set and pay for the insurance on the production. If you are
thinking about sitting home on New Years Eve, please think about this
new venture called "So Emotional." We need 200 people to come and
support this. I promise it will be fun.  The fund raiser is aimed at
mature adults, as this night will feature classic R&B, Soul and Jazz
music.  Thank you in advance for all the support that has been shown.
Please feel free to pass on this informaiton.

Tauvaris J. Moore