VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:42:34 -0400
Hi all,
Well, Albert (one of the vicug-l family), wrote me off list to tell me to post what I did and it will help you with microsoft word, to launch it faster.
To delete all microsoft works programs:
1.  go to the start menu
2.  down arrow to settings and press enter
3.  go to control pannel
4.  select add/remove programs by pressing the a key till it says add/remove programs.
5.  press enter, and a list box should come up with all your programs on it.
6.  down arrow to each microsoft works program
7.  tab down to change/remove button and press enter.
8.  follow the prompts to uninstall the first microsoft works program.
Now, when it finishes, you'll see the list of your programs back again.
So, then down arrow to the next microsoft works program and follow steps 7 and 8 above.
Remember, if it ever asks you to setup, or to reinstall you don't want to do that, you only want to uninstall microsoft works, not install, reinstall, or setup.
I did this in windows xp.
Harry