VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:46:57 -0700
Jerry and Terri,

I have had some luck using Open Book V7 for both of the problems expressed.
Under its (file) commands it has a specific item for making an audio version
of a print document using tts.  It also is able to convert those pesky PDF
files to usable MS Word doc files.  This is done through the (save as)
command.  Since it is using OCR, the native format is no longer PDF, so the
info in the tables can be cut and paste more easily.

Bill