VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:10:57 -0500
I listened to the complete tour and didn't like the speech as much as TALX
on my Nokia 6620.  However, it sounds like some of the menu features may
have been easier to use in that you don't have to remember under what menus
some of the features are located and don't have to go through so many menu
levels.  All in all, I still prefer my Nokia.