VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:22:35 -0400
Well, that's all very interesting.

But, who pays for your patents?  It seems that you have three, patents
are very expensive critters.  One would hope that the costs of
aquiring patents is not reflected in your products' prices.  Perhaps
your mission would be better served by putting your technology into
Public Domain?  I don't mean to rag on your company or products
(though they sound quite promising), I just don't like patents.

Good luck on your mission.
-Chris O