VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
david poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:07:25 -0500
John and all,

There is a disc that ships with jaws that as material on it that should be
perrused before installing jaws any version.  I know that this may be a bit
of a headache, but this is how I avoide a lot of pitfalls with applications
that provide read before installing and how I usually get into trouble if I
don't read them.  having said all this, the reason fs recommends and they do
recommend that you install jaws before activation is that they have found
that activation during install can cause problems such as the one you
encountered.

It is during our most frustrating moments that a cool head will be better
suited to getting the job done.

Johnnie Apple Seed