VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Valerie Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:33:10 -0500
Hello Sherry and list,

I would say based on Sherry's information below, that the IPOD is not
accessible. If you cannot create settings without a CCTV, if you have to
memorize the features so you can use it, and if the information is in PDF
format, then the unit is not accessible.

Thank you for the info, it is good to know. I work with assistive technology
and am often asked about accessibility of the new gadgets on the market.
This will help me give a more informed answer in regard to this item.

Valerie Lewis